Compact remote enclosed water-proof counter used to collect data when performing a
tipping bucket rain gauge field calibration.
The counter is connected to the switch contact inside a tipping bucket rain gauge as its being
calibrated in the field and the tipping bucket count is saved into a historical file.
- Internal 15+ year battery
- Waterproof enclosure
- Reflective LCD Display with 8 Large (8mm) digits
- Front panel reset button
- Waterproof front reset button
- Disconnect the rain gauge from the data logger or other measuring device
- Connect the two wires from the LCD counter to the rain gauge
- Each tip of the rain gauge bucket will increment one count
- Push the red button to reset count
|7 × 7 × 5 in